6 Smart Tips for Mobile SEO Strategy
Many online entrepreneurs use the power of search engines as it is the fastest way to get recognition from the people. They just need to type the keywords in the search box, and the result will appear.
However, as the years went by, internet marketing has changed.
- Before, marketing strategies must be laptop and desktop-friendly, but with the technological advancement, people use their mobile device if they want to gather information online.
- Thus, every business owner should upgrade their marketing strategies to keep the number of traffic that they receive.
- They need to use mobile marketing so they can also get traffic from those people who use their smartphones and tablets in searching.
Before you use any Mobile SEO strategy, there are several things that you must remember to guarantee its success. Some of the tips that you must consider are as follows:
- Make Sure that the Web Layout is Responsive and Mobile-Friendly.
- Any design component that slows loading speed impacts the user’s experience. Consequently, users will get out of the website because of the slow speed.
- If you want your viewers to stay on your web page, you need to eliminate all the elements that trigger the loading speed. Yes, they may look good on the web page, but you will lose the traffic that you are supposed to get if your loading speed is slow.
- Provide Short Content But Concise and Easy to Scan : Not everyone wants to read long articles and blogs, particularly if they are using their mobile phones in reading them, thus, you need to create content that is short, concise and easy to scan. A 500-word article or blog is enough to explain what you are promoting.
- Keep the Same URL for Desktop and Mobile Devices : Though you are using a mobile marketing strategy, it doesn’t mean that you have to change the URL so people can view the website. You should keep the same URL for sharing and traffic purposes. Moreover, using the same URL will increase the website’s rate on search engines.
- Use Keywords Suitable for Mobile Searches : People use different keywords for searching a service or a place, depending on the device they are using, thus, you need to use keywords that fit both desktop and mobile searches. For mobile searches, use shorter keywords and, most commonly used predictive phrases. It will make things easier for the searcher to find what they are looking for on the internet.
Consider Combining Different Search Methods
There are two methods that you can use if you want to search something on the search engine :
- The first method is typing the keyword in the search box.
- Second is the voice search method.
Many people use the second approach since you don’t have to type in the keywords and questions. You just have to click or tap the microphone icon and start speaking. You need to incorporate these search methods to your website if you want to get a positive result.
Connect your Website with Social Media
- Anyone who has a mobile phone does not only use it to call or text someone. Nowadays, people use their smartphones to check their social media accounts, thus, you need to post the website’s link on your social media page so they can visit the site without opening the search engine.
- Applying an mobile SEO strategy to your website is important as it can help your business become visible on any search engine, but you need to know the latest marketing trends, such as mobile marketing so you can get your desired traffic without hassle.
You just have to remember the tips discussed above for a successful marketing strategy.